Install GBA4iOS for iOS 10.2/ 10.2.1 iPhone without Jailbreak : GBA4iOS or Game Boy Advanced is one of the best and advanced iOS emulator. It has been number 1 choice for gamers for years and now it has been ported to work with the latest version of iOS update, i.e iOS 10 also. If you’re already familiar with GBA4iOS and have used it previously then jump to second half of this post to find out how to install GBA4iOS on iOS 10.2 iPhone without Jailbreak.
If you’re new to GBA4iOS then let me first discuss what is it actually. It’s nothing but a simple iOS emulator which will take very low space on your phone and provide you with tons of gaming choice. In short it is an app which helps to run other apps on your iPhone which are not meant to run on your device.
Well, so what is it good for? Do you remember those old school games like Mario, Contra, Tekken etc? Although this games are not available for iPhone and especially for iOS 10 but with the help of Game Boy Advance you can start playing those moments again.
Started liking it, want more information on how to install? Then this is the right place for you. I will show you step by step how to install GBA4iOS on iOS 10.2 and enjoy the childhood games as well as modern games for free of cost and without even jailbreaking your iPhone.
Download GBA4iOS on iOS 10.2/ 10.2.1 iPhone Emulator – Features
- Air Play Support.
- Multi-player Support.
- Wireless Linking Support.
- Drop Box Support.
- Brand new GBA and GBC Controller Skins
- Cheat codes
- Sustain Button.
- Event Distribution.
Interested yet? There are lots of more features that I didn’t mention which you will know when you’ll start playing with this app. Enough talking about features and support, now lets jump into how to install GBA4iOS on iOS 10 iPhone.
If you are on previous iOS version like iOS 9 then follow this guide > here because iOS 9 and iOS 10 installation are bit different. Although lots of website show the same guide for both version but you’ll know it when you try. They just simply copy paste from one another without verifying the tutorial personally. Anyway lets move on to steps to install Game Boy Advance Emulator on iOS 10.
How to Install GBA4iOS on iOS 10/ 10.1/ 10.2/ 10.2.1 without Jailbreak
- First of all launch your safari or any other browser that you have and go to iemulators.com/gba4ios
- Once you’re inside, scroll to the middle until you see GBA4iOS 2.1 (signed) option.
- Now tap it.
- You should be presented with a dropdown-popup kinda page where there is a video to play and a Install button at the end.
- Tap the install button.
- You’ll get another page overlay, which will ask you to like or subscribe them. You can do or don’t, that’s up to you.
- Next click the “Install GBA4iOS” button on the overlay page and it should bring another popup.
- Click Agree on that popup and the app installation should begin.
- It will take hardly a minute to complete the installation (on fast connection)
- once done, open the Setting > General > Device Management > Lario Corporation > Trust
That’s it, it should take few second to verify the installation, once done you’re ready to rock you iPhone with all games.