Download RecBoot for Mac and Windows 7/ 8/ 10 (32 bit/ 64 bit): Many times our devices start giving us strange problems. Many times our iOS devices start behaving insanely, and we don’t even know why?
If your iOS device is giving you problem while operating the home or sleep/wake button, or your device goes into reboot mode, again and again, you can simply use RecBoot to fix things up in a hassle free manner.
RecBoot does not require any download or installation from any store, whether it is Google Play Store or Apple Store, but you can locate the link online and directly download the file to your MAC or Windows PC.
It is not only 100% safe to use but has also been proved helpful for those whose phone was giving them serious problems! RecBoot is a free software which sends your device into recovery mode, just with one click from your MAC or Windows PC.
Sometimes your phone, iPhone or iPad, catches a virus or harmful and unwanted files from around the web, which starts creating issues on your device, which further sends it to rebooting.
All this not only makes your device slow and problematic but also in-turn wastes a lot of your valuable time! There are only two solutions which you can adapt, and they are – either you can go to a store to get your device fixed, or you can download RecBoot and try it once. It’s absolutely free and harmless!
Also Read: Download Torrents on iPad without Jailbreak
Steps to Download RecBoot on your MAC or Windows PC – How to use RecBoot to Enter/Exit Recovery Mode :
1) Go to any reliable website like – www.download.cnet.com or www.recboot.en.softonic.com, you will find a link to directly download RecBoot into your laptop.
2) Click on that link and the Zip-file download will start in an instant.
3) Wait for the Zip file to download, and extract its contents.
4) Once contents are extracted, run the RecBoot and connect your iPhone, iPad or iOS device, which is giving you problems, with your laptop.
Both MAC and Windows PC work fine with RecBoot.
5) The software will automatically detect the connected device.
6) Once your device is recognized, you will find two buttons on the RecBoot window.
7) The left button will say ‘Enter Recovery Mode’ and the right one will say ‘Exit Recovery Mode’.
8) After you’ve made sure that your device is connected properly, click the desired button and enter the displayed command from your phone (iPhone or iPad) to your laptop.
This will make you enter your iPhone or iPad into or exit it from the recovery mode. But this method only works for software issues, like the unwanted virus or harmful files which are affecting the normal functioning of your device.
However, if the problem is at the hardware level, for example, some button is not working, or the touch of your device isn’t working properly, then you might have to consult the Apple Store.
Only the official company stores can provide solutions to hardware issues, while software issues can be tackled with many solutions which are available online, and one of them is downloading and using RecBoot.